Hello

I'm 6 months and 2 weeks and every time when the baby kicks i can feel the pulse in my vagina and it kind of hurts and also i feel like the baby is pulling my bellybutton because it hurts is it normal to have this kind of pains today i just started to feel the back pains, well i need some answers so i can relaxed

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 6:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have felt that before, like when someone pokes you in the belly button! My hubby has no idea about this feeling, I don't think boys feel it in their privates when you poke their belly button. I guess its normal, I got it with my first too.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I felt like a twinge pull in my cervix when I was just about due with my older son. I'll never forget after my last internal two days before I had him I'm sitting in a chair and boy I was feeling it down there. I thought I was gonna give birth right there.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• trust me you will feel lots more at this time baby is getting lots bigger and more active its normal
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• wait til he/she kicks your ribs =]
    im going through that currently and im 7 months and 1 week and 6 days in..
    Anonymous

• god..that pulse in your va jay jay is sooo annoying! its very uncomfortable for me when i get that feeling!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009