c-section mamas?

What exercise worked best for you losing that after baby weight?

steelersmomof4

Asked by steelersmomof4 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• walking for me- I love taking walks so I'd take one every night with dd in the stroller, and that really helped.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• walking for me as well. it was quite a while before I could properly do stomach excercises, but walking is great at working these and many other muscles.
    BxLuv2baMom

Answer by BxLuv2baMom at 10:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Walking at first. You dont want to take the chance of hurt yourself. I read somewhere that one lady who had a c-section started running after the 6 week mark(the dr. said it was ok) and after a few weeks of doing this she fell down in the middle of a run in pain. Her scar had ripped back open. She had been in pain for a few days before but thought it was normal b/c she was getting her muscle back. LAter the dr. told her that the scars inside had been open for a few days. Taht was the pain. I would be so freaking out. SO walk.
    After a few month try doing some low impact yoga. its will help with the muscles and you will feel alot better. less body pains for me.
    chelseychae

Answer by chelseychae at 11:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009