does anyone know how to get rid of small house roachs in las vegas ?

we have either brown banded ones or the little german ones .. we just moved in to a 600 sq foot studio and havent seen many but in the past two days since we moved in i have seen maybe about 10 about 4 of those were dead already i have cleaned and everything because they didnt do a good job of it before we moved in but i expected this its a pretty decent apartment but hey its vegas lol roachs everywhere im just wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of them what can i do before tring to get the office to spray for them thank you very much in advance!!
AND PLEASE NO CHILDISH REMARKS ABOUT POT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not from there, but here we use Bengal-- 6months, its in a gold can. Awesome stuff. It kills more than that, bug wise. We live in the middle of cropping fields, bugs were bad until we used that. (The 6 months, means it last for that long. ) its only like $14 a bottle, and totally worth every cent :) !
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 7:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Smoke it :) or call the bug man!!!
    Anonymous

• apartments cant and really lets grow up that is not funny just childish
    Anonymous

• I have no idea, I would probably think you would need to get a professional bug exterminator or something like that, I've heard that you can but bombs that go off and kill bugs but I'm not sure what they are called
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 7:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I heard you can pour a can of beer in a mason jar and put it in middle of the room at night. They'll drown in it.
    Anonymous

• ok thanks... ill look in to that i wish we could call a pro but its apratments we cant and the apartments only do it at certain times so i was trying to find a way to get rid of them between now and then
    Anonymous

• Roaches as in bugs?
    Anonymous

• BooHooMommy - thank you i will look in to that hopefully we have that here lol i just dont want them in here when our baby is born lol
    and yes annonymous bugs
    Anonymous

• at night turn the lights on and run after them with a sandle. LOL
    Anonymous