What Motivates You?

Hi All, I was just wondering what is your motivation? Positive energy and a positive environment are important to your health and peace of mind. For me, fulfilling God's purpose is my motivation. I feel as though as long as a strive toward that everything else will fall into place.

ZARA81

Asked by ZARA81 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• God first and foremost he is the reason I am here and living life with a purpose and my family with out the support and love from my husband and children it would not be possible.

My goal is to empower and motivate women to achieve and reach their full potential. I am changing lives daily and that is motivating and blessing.

Lakeisha
    www.4mybodyandsoul.com
    lakeishah

Answer by lakeishah at 9:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My fiancée is my motivation because he is such a strong person and I love him. My daughter is also my motivation because she needs me.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• knowing i can have another day clean and sober motivates me!! and my 2 babies
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i say my son motivats me as hes always crawling around and getting into everything lol
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My kids and husband are my motiation. My kids (7 and 4 years old) because we move so much (Army) but they never complain and they adjust very well no matter what the situation. My husband because he has accomplished so much and has worked so hard and has never once complained. I have a wonderful family, and i'm very, very grateful!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My passion is people and my purpose is to help as many as I can to achieve greatness and live their best life. That is what motivates me!
    MochaMo

Answer by MochaMo at 2:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Nothing motivates me other than my kids.
    blessedmom1

Answer by blessedmom1 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2009