Ladies help!!!!

Ok i havent got my period yet! Anyway my last period was 1/4/09 i have a 28day cycle i did have unprotected sex on the 13 if you can help with any thing please do so. I know yall ladys dont know if iam pregnant but i just need a lil something to help me that all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 7:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• A test on february 1,2009 should of showed if you were.
    I would go in and get seen by a doctor for blood work and exams incase something else is going on.
    Good luck ~
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• They invented this thing years back called a pregnancy test. They're amazing!
    Anonymous

• baby1114 and anon..both of your responses made me laugh sooooooooooo hard

but i remember in the past..i wrote a false "could i be pregnant" and people were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean about it...and inside i wrote "dont you all get sick of when people write this? isnt it just easier getting a test?"

and people bitched me out....

so im confused (please note this was like months ago)
    Anonymous

• Well I started on the 1/3/09 and had sex on the 15th. and i am pregnant! My guess would be maybe. Take a home test! My doc says you ovaulate around day 14-18. All women are different. Best of luck to you hope everrything turns out the way you want. :)
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My responce was based off her information that if she has already tested around this date it should of showed something and if it has not and if her period is not coming yet,something may be wrong reproductive wise which is why she should go see a doctor.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i would either test or wait it out for a few more days if your a teen your period could just be a few days be hind i know when i was in high school my period would go fine and then mess up for a few months and then go fine again i wouldn't worry about it too much and no i wasn't having sex in high school
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Get a pregnancy test or go see a doctor.
    LND

Answer by LND at 10:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009