What is the best site to buy sex toys, games and lingerie, etc. at?

Adameve.com is what i'm looking at but its mediocre.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont order anything online. I go to a "toy store" that way I can try the stuff on and see what it really comes with. and I also know that its package and no one has opened it and used it. If you dont want to do that find someone that is having a "toy" party...
    Anonymous

• pure romance is a good place too. they do home parties (like tupperware but more fun) but i am sure you can buy from thier website too
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It's not an obvious site, but this one has reasonable prices and shipping costs:

www.vitadigest.com

Look in the "Intimacy Enhancement" section for toys, etc.  and "Shoes and Lingerie" for the rest.

Anonymous

• http://www.deepmemories.com/

I love ordering from these folks. Customer Service folks are real and they are nice when you ask questions and they do NOT bombard you with a zillion catalogs in the mail like adameve.com. Plus, their prices are cheaper and if you find something you want they will match or go lower than anyone else's price. They want your business. They appreciate you as a customer. I like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• tabutoys.com
    Anonymous

• i have a good one for you its www.loverslane.com its hot you will luv it
    enjoy :-)
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 8:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Im a consultant for pure ROmance. Message me so I can help you find something good. I have specials going on.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 8:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If you want a full line of toys. try extremerestaints.com Careful ladies this one has ALL kinds of stuff for all kinds of sex play. Some of it even has videos demonstrating the products. HOT!!! and the stuff is shipped in a descrete box.
    Anonymous