This may sound dumb...

My period was suppose to come about 6 days ago. I'll be taking a test friday if I don't get it by then. Is there anyways I can figure out I'm pregnant by my pee being cloudy or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only way that you are going to know is to test. Try and test now if you are six days late. It may show up. I know everyone is different, but mine showed up w/ both pregnancies 4 days after my period was due.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If you pee blue then you're pregnant
    Anonymous

• I have heard that and i dont beleive that its right i would just take a test to be for sure i hope you get the answer you want and Good Luck and if you want a baby Baby dust your way
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Thanks!! It's not exactly what I want these days, I've still got college ahead of me! haha. But if it happens, I'll have to deal you know (:
    Anonymous

• cloudy pee usually means a possible infection just so you know but besides that i dont think just looking at it that you can tell i hope things turn out how you want
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• An infection with no pain?
    Anonymous

• I never heard of that. Just test! They even have the five day before you missed your period test. Test.
    Anonymous

• ive had infections before no pain or symptoms..but cloudy pee doesnt always mean infection. it could mean enough or not enough water as well..the only way to know if you're knocked up is by taking a test...its good to know thought that if you are pregnant you're gonna step up to the mommy plate! lots of mommies go to college and have babies!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i would take a test for sure being 6 days late i would say your are unless you are a young teen who is still going threw growth spurts
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2009