What are you doing with your refund??

I am so excited to say we are buying a house with ours (using it as down payment lol) We have not found the perfect one yet BUT we are one step closer to it! We have been saving like crazy for this all year to have a substancial down payment and now, we have our goal!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 7:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well since we are getting a good some I am going on a shopping spree to get some more Sinful clothing!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Congratulations on the house! We are going to pay off some bills with ours. We get our taxes done on Sunday & I hope that our refund is as much as it has been in the past.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• we are getting quite a bit back so we are buying baby stuff and saving about 700 of it just to have saved
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We're paying off debt. (medical bills and our credit card.) After that we're buying me maternity clothes (I have 2 pair of pants that I can wear.), buying the kids a few summer outfits, a new kitchen table, and putting the rest in savings.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Paying off my husbands fines and going shopping!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Paying off bills, buying our vacation, saving the rest.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009