Dreamy?

what was your last dream you remember? Was it funny, exotic, strange, boring, normal??? Explain. I dont remember dreams....So i cant answer my own questions lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, last night I had barely fallen asleep and started laughing hysterically (outloud) so my husband woke me up thinking I was already awake asking what I was laughing at. It took me a moment to process but then it hit... the last thing I had running through my head before he woke me up was a really fat lady sitting on a horse and the horse collapsed. I dont know why I thought that was so funny but appearantly it was at the time.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• The last dream I remember was a HORRIBLE dream! I cant remember the whole thing, but all I remember is my husband and I were at a conference somewhere outta town; so we were stayin in the building the conference was being held. He wanted to take me flying in one of those old fashioned 2 person planes and when he took me up, he kept doing twirls and going upside down and sideways. Then we got called back down to go to a meeting in some computer room, but only a few of us showed up. Then we found out that some alien species were taking over and would inhibit our bodies. My baby boy was with daycare for some reason(I never leave my baby with daycare, not until he's at least a year) so I ran and got him and sure enough the aliens got him!! Everyone was telling me I had to drown him in the ocean right next to the daycare I got him back from. I couldn't do it, all I could do was cry for my baby, CONT.......
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 8:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Cont. Pt 2

Then I actually did it! I just put him in the water and watched him float away crying. Then I was crying hysterically. I woke up crying at about 4 am. I was soo thankful it was just a dream!!! As weird and crazy as it was, I was still oh so very thankful!!
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 8:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have had dreams of my kids at various stages of their lives. The last one I had was of the middle child driving. (He's not driving yet.) I also have lots of dreams with relatives. I couldn't tell you what they're doing, but they're in there!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I dream odd things. Last time I dreamed we bought a fabulous mansion worth millions for $20,000. After we moved in, we were told we had to live upstairs only, the 1st floor was a Wal-Mart!!
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 8:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009