Who LOVES Oobi??

I want to know how many of you like oobi?
Who wishes there was another season, or an ability for Oobi to have DVD's you can purchase?
I talked to Little Airplane Productions in NY, as well as the creator of Oobi, and they are saying if Noggin gets enough phonecalls, feedback and emails, that they will commission Little Airplane to do another season...

averillholistix

Asked by averillholistix at 7:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter loves oobi however I am like WHAT I about fell over laughing the first episode we watched it had the hands and a talkin foot very very odd. But I am all for whatever my kid likes
    Crashmonster1

Answer by Crashmonster1 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I cannot stand Oobi. Watching 1/2 hour of hands talking is weird to me lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i as well can't stand oobi. I think he is the most annoying childrens show i've ever seen. But you can do your own oobi puppet shows if you have a mr potato head. Just stick the potato head eyes between your fingers. Sorry your sad he's gone, but i'm kinda happy.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i hate oobi!!!! it doesnt come on here until 1 in the morning and my hubby watches it when we are laying in bed! i think its dumb
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 7:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My son loves it but it's not on til really late here. My son even puts mr potato head eyes between his fingers and plays with "Oobi" LOL!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My seven-year old grandson loves Oobi.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I saw my first episode of oobi the other night... no wonder it's on at 2am... I can't see any parent being able to stand it during the day. That was the dumbest show I've ever seen! talking hands! WTF!
    Anonymous

• gran poo cracks me up tho
    Anonymous

• My daughter LOVES Oobi.. but now she thinks all hands should talk.. she calls my hand ''hand friend'' and gets mad when it doesn't talk lmao.. I dunno, it's alright, but I'm not gonna sit there and watch it with her.. the intro song gets stuck in my head & I can't get it out!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Geez; I was expecting a better response... for those who want more Oobi, let me know! I love the show; I think it's brilliant, and I dig the opening song! I thought it was pretty creative, who would have thought to make a neighborhood out of cardboard boxes?
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 8:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009