Who else CRACKS themselves up??

I am so easily ammused. The other day I leaned over my husband (he was laying on the bed) and I said "You should take your pants off for a minute." He was like "Oh yeah? Why would you want me to do that?" I said "I was going to wear them." LOL OMG I laughed for a long while on that one. I was the only one laughing though! And he kissed me and said "wow carmex is really waxy!" And I was like "well, yeah, thats why they call it car......wax." Yeah, I laughed hysterically over that one too. Again, I was the only one.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 7:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol..i get you humor. i'm always cracking myself up. i used to always say "i crack myself up" when i was little and my dad would say, "well i'm glad you crack SOMEone up" lol
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 8:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lmao Hey those are funny. I am always the only one laughing at my jokes.
    RiyahsMommy08

Answer by RiyahsMommy08 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lol thats too funny... i make myself laugh constantly. Alot of my friends think I am funny, but my SO not so much... lol
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2009