Provera And Clomid

Hi me and my dh have been wanting a baby for over a year now iam just seeing if any one has had any success with Provera and clomid? Did you ask your Dr about it or did they put you on it? I dont want to go to IVF Or IUI yet that is our very last step.. We even went to Orlanda jan 26th to touch the fertility Statues. i am not sure if they worked yet but our next step wants to be provera and clomid if they work. My i say iam 24 and over weight but i kindda get tired of here its my weight and every ones body is different i know they are but after you get to the point of walking on a treadmil for a hour a day kindda get old.. So please let me know if you have had Success on provera and clomid thanks

MrsKimHazz0512

Asked by MrsKimHazz0512 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well Provera is just a high dose birth control pill that is supposed to make you get your period. It's not something you take indefinitely. Lots of people conceive on Clomid.
    Anonymous

• I was on Clomid for 3 months. Honestly, I hated the way he made me feel! Extremely moody and irritable. However, 2 months after I stopped using Clomid, we got pregnant. My doctor said that happens quite a bit. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• They will do tests to see what is going on with you before they put you on anything. Ivf and iui will be the last things drs will try so you dont have to worry about that. Drs will go at their own pace. Good luck oh yea, the first time I only ovulated 3 out of 6 times I was on clomid I did not concieve until 6 months after my last dose of clomid. and for this baby we concieved on our first round of clomid and progesterone
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have taken Provera to help me get a period when I don't ovulate, but I never took it with Clomid. If you have not had a period in a while then your doctor may give it to you before you start Clomid. Mine gave me Provera if i went more than 45 days without a period.
    I took Clomid 3 different cycles and got pregnant 2 of those cycles. It worked for me!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2009