V day gift what do you think?

ok ladies as you know V day is coming up and I got my SO two gifts but I'm not sure if they sound silly. One is the all star game hat from the steelers this is his favorite team I'm planning to this on on with a lingerie I bought from Victoria Secrets. and another gift was this GI Joe figurine that he said he always wanted when he was a kid. This is my first V day with him and I had no idea what to get him and at the same time I don't work so I really don't have any money and I didn't want to go overboard like I did for xmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that is awesome! even though to you it sounds small and silly..it will show him that you care about the things he says and the things he likes. I think that is sweet and you should be proud of what you give him, it is the thought that is behind the gift..not the size or money spent! If he cares for you, then he will LOVE anything you give him.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• awww! i think that sounds great! very thoughtful!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 8:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think you should wear the lingerie, wear the hat on YOUR head with the GI Joe stuck in the brim of it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i agree with eirelass.. that would be dif. make him have a smile on his face!
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2009