Isn't this just amazing?

Search: Woman says dog sniffed out her cancer

Sharon Rawlinson from the United Kingdom credits her dog, Penny, (what breed is she?) for saving her life. Rawlinson says she found out she had cancer (what kind?) after Penny kept sniffing her chest. According to her doctors, Penny had been smelling an area where an aggressive tumor was growing (what did Rawlinson say she felt?). She is now set to start chemotherapy and have the tumor removed this week (which disease are dogs being trained to sniff out?). http://specials.msn.com/a-list/healthyliving/woman-dog-saved-her-life-cancer-popular-pages

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2012 in Health

• i've heard of that before. it's awesome. another reason to own a dog :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2012

• I want one of those dogs.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2012

• We had an older dog and a younger one. The younger would sniff a certain area, The older one almost died from it.
    The tw we no have will sniff ears if they are infected or just plain in need of cleaning and will lick them to try and clean them sometimes.
    Beau know which part of our legs or arms are having arthritis events and will lay his warm body against us in that spot.

I used to have a manx that would do similar things.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2012

• That is amazing
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2012

• My cancer was found in my annual mammogram. It was caught early enough that I only had surgery and radiation.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 4:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2012