feeling weird maybe TMI....but plz help.Is there a doctor in the house?

a few days ago i started feeling just kinda yucky ..i thought iwas jsut tired..i had a ten day work week....and i thought i was just worn out.....i noticed the other day after sex i bleed....alittle and sometimes i have to use a pad....(not pregnant) my tummy is cramping and yesterday...i started having what felt like it was going to be diareah....but after the initial BM only a clear liquid would come out....and for the rest of the day would leak out.....today i started haveing severe abdominal cramping..and severe bloating....made worse by eating anything...or by drinking....the crampingis kinda on the right side....and generates around tot he middle of my tummy....i feel nausious and dizzy....i am worried...what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• you should already be at the hospital! it could be a appendices attack go to the hospital
    Anonymous

• with the bowel issues, I'd worry about appendicitis... go to the ER/urgent care
    Anonymous

• im sorry first poster here i meant appendicitis
    Anonymous

• does it really sound like and appendicitis? i am a single mother(due to a druggy cheating husband i got a divorce)....i cant go to the doctor..who will watch my kids...and if i dont work to pay our bill who no one else can. is there something i can do to be for sure b4 i go to the hospital? i cant aford a false alarm.
    Anonymous

• YES IT SOUNDS LIKE APPENDICITIS! GO TO THE DOCTOR!
    if it is and it ruptures you will end up with a deadly infection and either #1 DIE or #2 spend several weeks in the hospital to get rid of the infection!!!
    Anonymous

• the pain is getting so bad it hurts to walk...i would compair the pain to contraction pains.....in intesity....(again not prenant)i am scared....and afraid to go to the doctor.....if it is an apendix shouldnt i be throwing up?
    Anonymous

• WTF!!! Go to the doctors, I know u must have a neighbor or family near by that has kids!!. What about a landlord or someone on cafemom that lives near u???
    Anonymous

• i cant..i dont have anyone to watch my kids....they are only 1 and 4 yrs old...i have insurance thru my job..but i have no one to take m kids...at the moment....i cant take them with me....if i have to have something werious done who is going to watch them at the ER? plz ...i didnt ask this to make people mad...i asked because i am SCARED....and was hoping for some advice of maybe even some comforting words .....im sorry..
    Anonymous

• no i dont have anyone to watch my kids.....i dont know my neighbors....i live in apartments...and my closes relatives my dad live 45 mins away...and prolly wouldnt take the kids because they have to work early..and my brother who is at work now....i jsut moved back her to my home state..and dont really have friends here....that is why i come on cafe mom.....
    Anonymous

• take the kids with you then!

what are the kids gonna do if you pass out from the pain or die from the infection? are they gonna be like that poor boy on the news living alone for 10 days with his dead mother in the house???
    Anonymous