Do you wash the bottom of your purse?

Its said that's the dirtiest thing out there! It should be Washed/cleaned or sanitised Daily! Do you ever do that?? Did you know this? I know this but My DH got me this Deal on A Dolce & Gabana Bag & I don't know how to clean it right!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i never wash my purse. just don't set it in your food and you'll be ok! but yes i have heard this before, but there are germs everywhere and you don't notice those either....sooo....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't clean mine either. I think if I wanted to that I'd use a disinfecting wipe. I don't ever set my handbag on a table, or a bathroom floor, or a restaurant floor (I hook it over my knee) , but it does go on the floor of my car, so I know it's not clean.

Answer by Bmat at 8:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't clean mine, but I hang on A hook at home and NEVER NEVER NEVER put it down in a public restroom.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I never let go of it in public Its always on my shoulder. And at home its always on the door hook. But its washed about once a month. ; )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 9:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't have a purse, I carry a backpack daily, lol. Partly cause im an Avon Rep and I carry extra books and samples and partly cause my kids are still small so still got wipes and such in my bag, lol. It gets cleaned out maybe once a month but not washed.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have purses from Target. And I wash my purse in the washer and hang it to dry. Not to often as I don't go many places.
    idj77

Answer by idj77 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No, I can never find the bottom of my purse.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009