promise ring for vday?

ok lately my man as been thinking i am gonna leave him..i have beenwith him for 5 months now and have known him for 8 years. we just got back in touch and fell in love. i was wondering if it was ok to give a guy a promise ring. to let him know that i love him very much and am not going anywhere.

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• why not go all out and get him a ring and PROPOSE!

sorry but I think "promise rings" are immature but I see no problem with a woman proposing if you do not intend to leave him...
    Anonymous

• This is a new day in age. Why cant a woman ask the man. If you feel in your heart its the right thing to do then go for it. Good luck
    drln09

Answer by drln09 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i think thats cute and would mean a lot to guy to see a girl step out of societies "norm" of who should do what in a relationship. Id say go for it.
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think a promise ring is a great idea! Thats a great way to show him you really care, and when he looks at it he will always remember that. And it still leaves him the opportunity for the big step in proposing.. your never too old for something like that..
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2009