I question for former weed smokers....

Do you feel dumber after you stopped smoking? It seems like after I stopped I started forgetting things and doing dumb stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Smoking pot kills off your brain cells, but I'm guessing you didn't know that.
    Anonymous

• If that was true,then it would have done it WHILE I was smokking,not after I've quit for a period of time!
    Anonymous

• LOL actually I felt smarter Pot clouded my head (it was good at the time though) LOL I grew up and out of it, now DH and I joke that when the kids are gone were retiring and becoming pot heads again - I look forward to that day lol except then I will probably have some legit illness to smoke it .
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I was dumber while under the influence but not in general. Wasn't that the point of smoking it?
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Lol ya I feel a little dumber! I should have listend to the DARE officer hahaha!!
    Anonymous

• Just to clarify,I mean after you quit smoking.
    Anonymous

• My mom has a good friend who has smoked since high school. She is almost 50 now. She cannot function sober. She only is normal when she is high. lol I never got into the stuff...
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• hahaha... first, what an awesome question!! so funny!!! and yes... definately felt smarter then... i feel like i don't make sense anymore.. and its been a year plus since i last smoked that wonderful stuff!!
    Anonymous

• After you quit smoking it will clear up. Don't let anyone say different.
    Anonymous

• Anon 9:33,I have quit.That is what I'm saying.I haven't smoked in a long time and I am dumber now than I was when I smoked.
    Anonymous