Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i.............

where exactly do you have to go and pay the taxes on your house at. is is at the tax office or the annex place? i am confused i gotta pay it tomorrow but not exactly sure where. can anyone please help. i am in Midland, TX

Answer Question

Asked by mybabe22 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Call the local tax assessor's office. They can help you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
Stupid decision?

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)
How do I get a nutrtionist?