Baby hair color

For some reason I thought that babies can be born with brown hair, but their hair ends up being blond and vice versa. Is this right? And if so, at what point will her permanent hair color be present?

tegansnowflake

Asked by tegansnowflake at 9:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's true. My oldest was born with a head full of thick dark brown hair...now she's a blondie. My second was born with strawberry blonde hair, now it's a dirty blonde color. Your hair can change colors, naturally, through life. Mine was always light blonde, and I was a toe head as a kid, but now that i've had children and gotten older, it's a dark blonde.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think it can be true for some, my son was born with a clear blond hair and his hair is still very light and blond. My dad was born with blond hair and had blond hair until he was a teen and it slowly got darker, he had black hair before it all fell out...lol. So everyone is different.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009