I see alot of this!

I see alot of ppl looking down on teen moms! Its not fair to them they do more than their best to take care of the child and still ppl look down on them! Do you think this is fair? Do you look down on them if yes why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No , I don't think it is fair. My mom and I don't get along but I give her credit for being a single teen mom in 1968.
    arbutusdawn

Answer by arbutusdawn at 9:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Another teen mother question? I swear every question is about Obama or Michael Phelps or marijuana or the lady with the 8 kids.

No, I don't look down on teen moms if they take proper care of their children.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't think people look down on teen moms, i think people look down on the situation. Teen pregnancy may be more common these days, but it's still not an ideal situation that society likes to see. Everyone wants to see a teenager be a teenager, have fun, enjoy their young life, grow up and then have children.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 9:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• AM78 if you dont like the ? dont anwser.
    Anonymous

• smnice summed it up for me. ^^^
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i dont know why people say teen moms like age has anything to do with it, it doesnt matter if you have a baby at 19 or 29 if its your first you are going to have to figure things out, being a mother doesnt come with age it comes with practice, patience and tolerance.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No, I definitely don't look down on them. I just wish they could of waited to have a baby. But I know it happens. I saw a lot of girls pregnant when I was in highschool and now I'm 39, Had my first at 28. It's a lot to have a child and I think it would be harder when you're a teen financially and emotionally. God Bless all you young mommies who do it all.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No, it's just the same question over and over. Maybe if you would read back past the first page you would find them.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• FIrst of all you are generalizing. You say alot of people look down on teen moms and you also say that teen moms do more than their best to take care of the child..... Your statements are too generalized. Not all people look down on teen moms and not all teen moms do their best to take care of their child either. I don't look down on teen moms as long as they didn't plan to get pregnant and when i say teen moms I mean under 18. I don't think there is ever a good reason to get pregnant on purpose if you are under 18.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I had my first at 28.Sometimes I wish I started earlier.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009