Has your view of any members changed because of something they've posted/answered?

Is there anyone you've really liked/disliked and then they say something and you're like,"whoa! that really changes my mind!" Either positive or negatively

This isn't about anyone in particular,seriously

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2012 in About CafeMom

• not really
    I can not keep track of the ones that are on here every day
    let alone some people who come and go, or post rarely
    certainly do not remember posts from year ago

i do not know anyone on here, it is the internet, some i agree with more than others,
    some i can totally disagree with on one topic and agree the next

i do remember those that have a great sense of humor more often, or those that say over the top stuff
    some people jsut stand out of a crowd- good or bad

recently a mom who was always in religion (which i do not frequent) has made some pretty funny posts in just for fun, i was surprised that she came out of religion, even sent her email saying you should play more often, you are funny- she replied,
    i did not have bad opinion about her, just happily surprised that she came out to play
    - more moms laughing the better
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• There's no one I give that much thought to. Seriously I'm a "day to day" kind of person. Unless they have a history of posting things I tend to disagree regularly with I don't remember them from one day to the next. Even at that it's not that I dislike THEM as a person. I just disagree with their opinions. Some people take this site way too seriously.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• there are a couple that make me wonder what the hell with some of their answers...and then sometimes they show they *do* have a sense of humor or a fun side
    you kinda never know with them ;)

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• No because some people have bad days. I even like people I completely disagree with.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• nope, I either like you or I dont
    people dont like me - no biggie I wount change what I say or how I say it for those few people
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• Not really. Though I've found myself agreeing recently with someone I usually disagree with. And, disagreeing with a few friends answers. But, they're still my friends: no biggie.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• Not really because I don't know any of you IRL.

FB posts on the other hand. Ughhhhh
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• Some of these people, I actually valued their opinion. And some of them I thought even though we disagreed in some areas, we were still fine with each other.
    So yeah, I will be more careful who I trust, and who I share my personal issues with. I have learned a hard lesson. People on here can change their minds about you in a hot second. But, I agree with 3libras too, everyone has their days. We all have foot in mouth situations as well as posts that escalate out of control here and there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• Not really. There have been some people that I have thought are very amusing and they have posted some very risque stuff and said some very tongue in cheek things, but all in all I take it with a grain of salt. I realize that people sometimes say things either out of anger or resentment or even just from looking at something from a different point of view and having the opposite opinion as me. That's fine, I'm okay with having a difference of opinion. Some people aren't okay with it and like nothing other than to be right all of the time. I let it slide off my back. Even if I don't like someone opinions in one subject, I can appreciate their opinion about other subjects. In other words, it's all good.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2012

• sadly yes.
    i thought it was me and then i realized it was them.
    it hurt a little.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2012