Some flowing problems

I have had these terrible constipation episodes in five days. Today was the second day and my bottom has bleed so much. I have tried benefiber, but today I noticed that coffee made me go.
I feel like, how not to be rude here?, too large there. I looked in a mirror and it isn't. I was in so much pain and does anyone have advice for preventing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• Try a stool softener such as colace. If you THAT constipated, then benefiber isn't going to help. Its more for preventative measures. If the colace doesn't help, then move on to Miralax. Once you get cleaned out, then you can start doing things to prevent it instead of deal with it, such as eating more fiber in your diet. The colace should help deal with where you are now.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2009