Do you always make a list of your family financial?

A. Everyday/Every month
B. Sometimes
C. Never

inoth

Asked by inoth at 10:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you mean our budget then this is what we do. We write out our bills and estimate how much we will have coming in. We figure out our bills at the beginning of the month and we confirm what we are paying at each pay check in case something changed.

We check the account almost daily but that is more to make sure we didn't miss something small, see what has finally cleared and to insure no one is making fradulant charges on our account.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 6:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I have no clue what you mean by "family financial."
    Anonymous

• Are you asking if we make a list of our family's financial obligations, or our budget? If that's what you mean, yea, my husband and I sit down every month and go over our budget, pay the bills & manage our finances. If that's not what you mean, I'm stumped!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes I do make a list of what needs to get pd this week what can wait for the nexrt week groceries ect.. And what goes to savings and how much do I save for next weeks bills so we won't have to pay everything at once and it works for us.
    grace11

Answer by grace11 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I keep a journal for bills and keep track of what needs to be paid each payday. I also have a month at a glance budget in Excel for each month. If I am going out of town or know that things are getting ready to get hectic I will also do on budget on my Blackberry so if I am away from home and something needs to be paid I can take care of it.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• b
    kkors

Answer by kkors at 1:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I use Quicken. When I need a list it already has it made.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 8:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I make a budget everymonth for our bills that a break down to weekly. I go over what we need to spend on bills and what we need for the house that week whether it is diapers formula, etc. every thursday/friday. Whatever is left over gets saved or tries to (depends on what unexpected surprises we get that week)
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 8:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2009