V day suggestions

OK my fiance and I are getting married may 16, 09. For valentines he would do most of the planning and surprising and Ill usually buy him a outfit or cologne. But this year he asked me to do the improvising for that day, and I have no clue of what to do for a guy on valentines day. He wants it to be original and meaningful...everything that I can think of is to generic or Ive already done....so ladies I need advice, what should I do for my fiance on valentines day!!!!!

kiyad22

Asked by kiyad22 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• buy yourself a cute outfit and surprise him
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't know. I am thinking of making an all seafood dinner together and having some wine.
    Good luck.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• cook up your favorite dinner, or take him to your fave restaurant... and kick up your heals and have a fun night out, like when you were younger..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If it was me, and the weather cooperates, I'd do a romantic picnic but have him follow clues to get there and meet you. You could text them to him or leave them in envelopes, a la The Amazing Race, and when he gets to you he'll be hungry, curious and if the notes have romantic messages for him to figure out, appreciative of your efforts and then you can smile and tell him 'Top this baby!' and then dip a strawberry in some chocolate and feed it to his smiling face...just my idea!
    mystic-mom

Answer by mystic-mom at 12:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It depends on what kind of people you are....romantic, a little crazy, sexy? There are lots of ideas but let us know the "tone" you'd like to set.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• maybe make him a dinner with all of his favorite dishes.. and his favorite dessert.. then have candles and something romantic set up in the bedroom, maybe get some red fuzzy handcuffs?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2009