Wedding Band Reaction?

Wondering if there is anyone else out there that has had the same issue as me.
After having DD, my hormones changed and my wedding rings now irritate my fingers to the point that I have to get them replated monthly. At first I was concerned but our jeweler said it's quite common for women to have a reaction to different metal types after having a baby with all the changes and all. I now have a protective coating applied but still have to replate often, even as little as baby wipes can begin to take of the protective coating...It's a royal pain...Anyone else experiance anything similiar?

joeyzgerl

Asked by joeyzgerl at 10:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• yes and I had to quite wearing my rings

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• oops that should have been quit not quite

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• This happened to a friend of mine, she gave up wearing them also. She used to joke that she was allergic to being married! lol But it was only after she had her first baby.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009