Where are "alternative" schools for teens with babies??

Im 15 and pregnant with a baby and I have no one to watch her while im at school so I was just wondering where there are schools that have day cares in them or ones that I could bring her with me to.
And If anyone knows of any websites about them that would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• We have one in my area called Beta house or Beta school. I would check with your local health department they may have some info for you. Honey I wish you all the luck being that you are young and I congratulate you on wanting to finish your education.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• some highschools actuallyhave daycare and you pay like a co pay.... or what about night school?
    Anonymous

• <----------TEENAGE MOTHER TIMES THREE SPEAKING!!!!
    Do NOT go to an alternative school!!! You will miss your friends, and your learning experience is not the same at an alt school. Are you on Medicaid? If so you probably qualify for state help with daycare costs!!! I would look into that as opposed to jeapordizing the ONLY thing that you can possibly give your child at 15 (I was a mom at 14, so I am not trying to be rude by saying this) YOUR EDUCATION!!!! Go to a regular school, a regular HIGH school, and then remember to GRADUATE (which I did not...but I did get my GED) and then GO TO COLLEGE!!!! Your life will be different once you are a mom, but a quality education is one thing you should NOT risk, because in the long run it will be MORE beneficial to you and your baby for you to go to a school that focuses EVERYTHING on academics and NOT so much on PARENTING, believe it or not, mothering will come natural! Good Luck!
    heavens1stlight

Answer by heavens1stlight at 11:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Go to your high school counsler..I went to an alternitive school and loved it! plus theres the support of other teens moms!!..the kind of support your not going to get at a regular high school..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would talk to some one down at your welfare office or even maybe the wic office in your area they maybe able too get you help too pay for daycare while you go too school
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2009