Do you believe

is that show I didn't know I was pregnant ,I mean they had a girl on there that said that she has stuff coming from her nipples and you still didn't know she was pregnant?

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 10:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes I wonder but then I look at my friend who had no symptoms u Gil she went into preterm labor in her 7th month. She had no idea.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2012

• feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2012

• Some of it is obviously fakes, some of it may have some truth to it, but it is a SAD testament to how little some women know about their own bodies and the kinds of avtivities (SEX) that lead to pregnancy. We're failing our female youth by not educating them better
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 3, 2012

• A friend of mine was in denial about her pregnancy. We kept asking her and she insisted she wasn't. Your mind can do funny things when you are in crisis.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2012

• I really doubt most of those people are either telling the truth, or have any brains. Even if you don't get super huge, how can you ignore a person doing gymnastics inside your body?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• I believe that there are some...VERY FEW...women who will never have a sign that they could possibly be pregnant until labor hits. (Maybe they think the movement is just gas and don't realize it is a baby moving? I don't know...) But enough for a TV show? Hell no...I think most of that is faked or lied about.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• i had stuff coming from my nipples 5 years after my son..i never breast fed either. i think the birth control i was taking caused my hormones to act crazy
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2012