Good Morning! help me stop sleeping in!

I told my dh to not let me sleep in anymore and I really have been trying to get up around the time HE gets up to get ready for work (7am) because in 24 days I'm gonna have to start getting up by 6am and getting the kids up and ready for school. probably sooner than that depending on when my son starts Head Start but we haven't heard from them yet... On the 1st I did actually get up by 6am, cause of the mess that happened in our bathroom (sewer back up :-X) but yesterday I slept till almost 8 and today he let me sleep till after 8, in fact I only woke up because we was leaving to the bank and I heard the girls up watching tv in their room :P Sigh, I need some good ideas to help get my body back into the "school" routine instead of a summer one!

(my dh works from home btw in case you were wondering why he is still home after 8am lol)

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 10:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2012 in

• Get a loud alarm clock and put it across the room.

I know that 6am is gonna suck on the 20th. I'm hoping I'm over the jet lag by then.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2012

• I'll send you my daughter. From day one she's gotten up with the sun (or earlier) and woken ME up. First, by crying, then by flying tackle when she graduated to a twin bed.

My husband and I are both night owls my preference. BOTH my kids are early birds. Go figure.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• Get a good loud alarm clock and stop relying on him to wake you up.

If you need to, put the alarm clock on the other side of the room so you'll have to get up.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2012

• I have no advice, will be checking in to see what works :)
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2012