Do you like "Sex and the city?" And who is your favorite girls out of them 4?

Mine is the oldest one, can't remember her name, but it's the one who is kinda obsesses with sex! Do you have any favorite scenes? or episodes? What do you like the most about? And if you don't like, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah, her name is Samantha!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I love that show. In fact, dh bought the whole series for Christmas. My favorite is Carrie, because I relate to her the most. Their names are Samantha, Carrie, Charlotte and Miranda.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I still watch the repeats when they're on. I really like the whole show, but Miranda was/is my favorite. I have a lot of trouble with Carrie's clothes. They're just awful!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I love the difference in all the characters, but I like Carrie the most because she is sooo torn and confused. (kind of like I am) lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I wasn't a big fan of Carrie's clothes either. Do you remember the one where she left a man's house (I think maybe Aidan's) and they show her arriving home in nothing but a mans shirt, a belt and a pair of strappy sandals? WTH?
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I liked Charlotte, I thought she was the classiest one and the prettiest one.

MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• CHARLOTTE IS THE PRETTIEST ONE AND HER'S AND CARRIE'S LIVES ARE INTERESTING
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2009