Can CAFEMOM bring back a deleted profile if THEY deleted it?

I have someone who's trying to get me kicked off cafemom. She's "reporting" my profile and her reasons is shes claiming my children "aren't her children". UM, I pushed every single one of those kids out...I remember it very well. They aren't my step children, my adopted children, or children who I claim and have no relation to. They are MY BLOOD CHILDREN.

She, however, has no children. NONE. No step children, no children of her own. NONE. So, why she's here on cafemom is simply to stalk and harass me. I had a restraining order against her, that lasted a year. Its up now, and sure enough THE DAY AFTER the order was lifted, she's "reporting" my profile. As well as prank calling myself and my husband again, etc.

So, my question is, (i dont know how this works). Is CAFEMOM going to even bother to look into this, or are they simply going to delete my profile? If they do, can they undelete it when they find out they've made a mistake? I've been on here for YEARS and don't want to lose my account...but at the same time, maybe I should just delete it myself and start a new one so this psycho can't find me anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2012 in About CafeMom

• IDK, I think that's something you should contact them about.

As for her stalking you, I would recommend (if you already aren't) documenting all forms of contact she has with you in a journal.  Honestly, I probably would have changed my number and had my DH do the same.  

Good luck.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• I think I'd be proactive and bring this up to Cafemom as soon as possible. Let them know the history behind your questions so that they know to expect the report.
    gaelara

Answer by gaelara at 5:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• have you try contacting the admin?
    dianaNbryanMami

Answer by dianaNbryanMami at 5:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• well hello, if its the same profile name then she just came back as the same person.
    if she has no children she does not belong here and they should boot her
    if you had a restraining order go get it reinstated IF you can prove harassment. Then sue her in civil court for harassment and stress.

WHY are you even still under your screen name if you know she can find you that is a bit odd to me. CHANGE IT
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• I have no idea. Why don't you try contacting the admin.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• witchHow did you she find out your screen name? Can you be tracked like that thru FB? Can you tell the CM admin. what she's doing? Maybe they can block her instead of disrupting you & your profile. She sounds like a witch w/ a big B!!!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• Yes they can. I had someone try to get me deactivated, and I was and I reported it to cafemom. I argued thier reasons for deleting me and had my account back same day : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• OP, I agree you should not HAVE to change a thing, its unfair that psychos get away with so much and I am sorry you are dealing with all of this.
    Please get the proof and get the RO back in effect so that youcan atleast know she will go away while it is then sue the hell out of her for all the money she is costing you with cahnges and for the stress

there are never easy answers with crazy people
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• HIS grown children should not be handing out YOUR phone number to other people without your consent. So how she is getting the number is beyond me. I assume you have told them NOT to give it to her.

Set your profile to private and BLOCK her from sending you messages. That's easy enough. Notify CM about this and that should take care of it. anyone who reports your profile will be her and they should know that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• Contact admin.
    They once deleted a journal post of mine, but they brought it back and made it visible to my friends only.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2012