I'm pregnant with my second but I don't know if it's hormones but I'm not acting all that happy, I'm worried about alot of things money etc.... I want to be happy I did try for this baby what's wrong with me anyone else feel this overwhelmed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm having my first and I feel the same way..
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 11:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I'm having my first and in the beginning I was freakin out all the time about everything. Because we didnt plan this baby so we had nothing for him. We didnt have no money saved up, we haven't took classes, we had no skills of anything. I felt like I Was going to be a horrible mommy because of it all. But everything is working them selves out and we are doing really great with getting things together and getting ready to take classes. Everything will be fine, I think it's normal to be freaked out about everything. Good luck and Congrats on the second baby!
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lol i thought i wrote this lol jk i know exactly how you feel im on number two and i feel so idk sometimes just like i want to scream at the top of my lungs
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I felt the same way my second baby. Unlike you my second was not planned and I thought maybe that was why I was unhappy. But you have to remember that you have already been through it. Nothing is going to compare to the way your felt with your first pregnancy. Just try not to stress to much, not good for you or the baby. The way you feel is normal.

Nurse
    www.workbenefitsfromhome.info
    www.medicaldentaldiscounts.info
    freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 12:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ditto on the thinking i wrote this! I didn't stress at all with my first, but man having two freaks me out. Message me if you need someone to freak with lol. Good luck! ps: i just keep telling myself- millions of women have made the transition from one to two kids with minimal damage...i can do it too! lol
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• yes im on my second and we planed her after i found out i was pregnant everything seemed too fall apart we lost our house so i had to go back to my moms and fiance went to his dads and then we got a small apartment and after being here for two weeks he lost his job yet again due to cuts down here so now we are stuck yet again just want to curl up and cry i am 25 weeks and huge so no one will even talk to me let alone hire me plus i keep getting infections and doctors don't know why so ya its all kaos
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2009