Sex of my baby..

For some odd reason, I feel like I am having a girl. Everyone around me (family and a few friends) have told me they think I am too. It's exciting to hear, but I feel like I will be disappointed if I have a boy now. Either way I will still love my child, but I feel like everyone else wants me to have a grl. Also, is it true that the grls take away your beauty? I have had the worst acne and I am gaining weight (just started the 2nd trimester) already. I feel like crap haha. And I feel like I look like crap.
ANY THOUGHTS OR EXPERIENCE?? thanks =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was soooooo sure I was having a girl & nope it was a boy & i feel guilty to say I had that sad feeling it wasnt a girl but I wouldn't trade my little boy for a girl anyday ( Iboys r so easy) your the one going to raise him or her you shouldn't care what everyone else is expecting are they going to raise them be happy what ever it is good luck
    Anonymous

• I am 26 weeks and i thought i was having a girl this time because of the family history and we had girl names picked out and everything. Went in for an ultrasound at 20 weeks and was told he was official a baby boy and till this day they tell me he is so it was sad but guess what a boy or girl i want to have this baby no matter what gender he or she may be. CONGRATES THOUGH AND GL
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• don't stress! :) I got horrible acne with all 3 (2 boys, 1 girl)

there was absolutely nothing different with any of my pregnancies. carried the same as far as belly shape, same cravings, same heart rates for all 3.

I will tell you that with #2, I did cry when I was told he was a boy at the US. I really really wanted a girl LOL but you know what, I love him anyways! even if you are a bit disappointed, it will go away as soon as you see your baby!!!

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We have 4 kids(1st isn't my hubby's bio son and he's the only boy and my hubby gave me 3 girls) We are prego with #5...we all want a boy but I'm sure it's a girl...my U/S is Monday!!Think BLUE! But we will be very happy with another girl...heck we have only picked out girls names!!LOL No clue on boy names!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• no they dont lol i had the same feeling and ya i am having a girl sometimes that feeling you get is right i thought i was having a boy my first time and that is what i was having and had lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My hubby and I swore we were having a boy-even after the ultra sound said otherwise......we had a girl-lol
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2009