baby's breath?

i looove the way my baby's breath smells! i sniff him all the time! my mom thinks i'm crazy. am i the only one out there that thinks it's the greatest smell ever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am SO glad you posted this! I think it is the best smell in the world...I even smell his binkies sometimes! lol, my hubby just shakes his head and smiles at me.
    I think it smells like caramel. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No your not...lol I love my son's breath too.
    Anonymous

• My hubby did when she was a baby now she got big girl breath lol. She is almost 2.
    BabyIsabella19

Answer by BabyIsabella19 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I smell my sons breath all the time its so sweet. reminds me of the new puppy breath smell!
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 11:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I do smell his breath also! It relieves my stress and makes me feel so happy! There's no day that I don't do it.
    Bedelina

Answer by Bedelina at 11:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I love my son's sweat! I have a blanket that he sleeps on and he tends to sweat at night. That blanket smells so good to me!
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 1:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2009