husbands & wedding bands..does urs wear his?

mine is reluctant to wear his, says it looks funny on him and is uncomfy...he's a great guy, no complaints...just curious if urs wears their rings & wuts ur opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• no mine hasn't worn his in over 4 years... we have been married for almost 6. he can't wear it at work... so why bother wearing it when he is of? it's not important to us anyway. we love each other.
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• off*
    VictinaG

• My dh husband wears his. My future son-in-law will wear his. I know my sons both will. I know several men who wear them. It is a two way sign--one that he is taken to others--and the other greater significance is that his promise to you is for life. I think it is awesome to see a man wear his ring.
    Anonymous

• Yes he does. It's actually me that doesn't wear mine. My fingers got so fat when I was pregnant and still aren't back to the right size. I am actually thinking about seeing if I can get it sized up because I know that it really bothers him.
    jillmw

Answer by jillmw at 11:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• mine wears his..unless he's working in the yard, cleaning house, giving the boy a bath, or running. is the band too big/wide? too tight? i don't even realize i wear my ring..can't feel them to say whether they were ever uncomfortable. i take mine off a lot at work (i'm a hairstylist/colorist). that's when i notice them..when i'm not wearing them!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Mine has never taken his off. Married 27 yrs. My son, however, only wears his a couple days a week. Hw loves it but it is a hazard for him at work.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• mine flip flops on wearing his. It's not a big deal to me. He comes home to me and that's all that matters in the end.
    YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 11:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Mine can't wear any metal at work aside from dog tags, but he puts it on when he is not working. He loves his ring.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 11:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Mine won't take his off, lol. I'll just be in a silly mood and try to steal his ring and he won't let me :P

Like above, right now I can't wear mine because I'm swollen from being pregnant. I feel naked without it. I'm sure that's how my DH must feel without his.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 11:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• mine wont take his off-lol...........dunno..........I dont wear mine because the band is getting thin and needs to be "rebuilt." But yup, he wears his all the time-never takes it off!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2009