period and being pregnant

ok im just curious as to what the period would look like? can it be lite or heavy? ive heard it can be both. im not positive if i am pregnant and all the tests ive taken say negative but i am having syptoms like i am pregnant. i am cramping and having other syptoms like i did with my daughter. im just curious as to what could be going on besides a pregnancy.... im going to take another test tomorrow to see.

genuinely_real

Asked by genuinely_real at 11:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you have taken tests and have bled odds are your not pregnant im sorry to say that but if they said neg and your bleeding its not likely you are .. and remember alot of pregnancy symptoms are the same as periods
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• you could have the flu or if you are hopeing you are pregnant so bad, your mind can play games on you and actually make you feel pregnant (vomitting, cramping, etc...).....if you are worried, get a blood test/see you OB.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• That happened to me a few months ago, I was cramping and felt like vomiting and was about 2 weeks late(period) and was spotting on and off, nothing heavy just light spotting...Finally I went to my OB/Gyn after getting 2 negative tests and she did a ultrasound and saw nothing there, I was just late...2 days later I ended up getting my period. It was just heavier and thicker then usual since I was soo late...Its true your mind can play tricks on us, esp if we want to be pregnant...I hope all works out soon for you!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Your period could be light or heavy. You are right in it could be both. If you put to much stress on your body and think that you are pregnant your body could start having symptoms of you actually feeling like you are pregnant. Try not to think about it too much I know it is hard, but don't stress and just take another test. If it shows you are not pregnant then that is it, and go on about your day even if you might be pregnant. Don't really know if you want to be pregnant or not. But anyways stress can do things to your body and your mind can play tricks on you as well. That saying is true and never knew it until I became a nurse

www.workbenefitsfromhome.info
    www.medicaldentaldiscounts.info
    freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 12:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2009