What is something that you do that others would find odd?

I like to shower in very low light to almost dark. Just enough light to see. My husband thinks its so strange, but I find it relaxing :>)

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 11:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do the cleaning thing too and I straighten...everything. Turn your back on me for two seconds at the counter at the doctor's office and the pens are arranged neatly in the cup, the papers are straight, the clipboard is aligned and the posters on the nearby bulletin board have never been so perfectly spaced a part. I sort my mail immediately when I get it, our shredder is right next to our trashcan. There is no junkmail lying around. I categorize the shoes in my closet by cuteness and my clothes by length. I drive my husband crazy.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lol i always clean everything at places like tacco bell ill wipe the counters and the table that we sit at i think the place will be cleaner when we leave then when we came lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• When I pet my cat I pet her so her ears rub the palm of my hands and between my fingers. It feels so good, lol. She likes it too!
    Anonymous

• That is so funny, I do the same thing (shower in low light)! Also, our tv volume has numbers on it to show the volume level. I can't stand for it to be on an odd number. I will always adjust it up one or down one so that it is on an even number. Don't ask me why because I have no clue! My husband will put it on an odd number just to bug me!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• NovemberLove tee hee you sound just like me lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I do the cleaning and straightening thing too, haha that's funny. Another thing, I have all the labels in the pantry facing forward. I don't let dh put the pantry items away, because it would be an utter disarray and it would drive me completely bananas.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• everytime i stay in a hotel, whether its a comfort inn or peabody/embassy suites..i always have to rearrange the furniture, move lamps..call the front desk to order linens (you never know for sure whether the 'clean' linens in the bathrooms are actually clean..i want to see them changed..yeah, i watch '60 minutes'..lol). drives my dh crazy!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm a total neat freak. But my worst is probably my closet. Clothes are sorted by sleeve length & then by color. So tank tops are together and go from lightest color to darkest.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lizafur13..me,too! i've noticed my husband tried to copy me on his side of the closet..lol!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:29 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• @thehairnazi

I'm too much of a neat freak to allow him to "try" he wouldn't end up doing it right. I have already arranged all of his stuff lol
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2009