Are you ready for your kids to go back to school or will you miss them?

Trini

Asked by Trini at 11:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2012 in

• Yes and not at first.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• I am so beyond ready! I love my son and the kids I watch, but it is time for a break!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• Yes and probably not! My youngest starts kinder and I kind of look forward to the empty days.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• Yes, I am ready for them to get back to school...no, I wont miss them because I homeschool LOL! I would love to miss them for a few hours after the day they gave me today, though LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2012

• LO is going to KG this year, she was in preschool but this is different and all my daycare kids go to school this year too so I will be lost no doubt.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:00 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• DD (my oldest) is starting afternoon pre-K. im not sure if im gonna miss her or just be glad to have my little guy to myself some.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• Yes & No. Honestly, it'll be harder once school starts. My girls & I have been basically waking up alarm clock free & haven't been on a rushed schedule. And, I will miss my oldest.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• Both
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• I'm so ready for school to start...I can't wait!
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 12:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• I wish DD didn't have to go to school. I so very much enjoy spending time with her that I hate it when she's in school all day. I would homeschool if I thought for half a second that I had the patience for it...or if I didn't realize that DD needed to spend time away from me for her own sanity! LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

Next question in
Motivation for finishing school?

Next question overall (Health)
Is this normal? adult content