could she be!?

so my cuzin came to me today cuz she needed to talk... and she told me sh thinks she couldbe pregnant... heres her story she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend mid july, right befoe he wnt to jail... and in august she started experiencing some symptoms.. so she took a test and it came out neg. so she thought she wasn't... she had regular periods up in til november.. she had her period on the 28...she was supposed to start on the 28 of dec. but it never came... nor did it come on jan 28... she says shes been experiencing cramp like feelings that come and go in her lower abdomen... and he nipples have been changing and hurting also... i think she is pregnant, but i was wondering if any of you think she could be???? or if you could just give me some feedback about what you think it could be???... i called the doc for her and she has an appointment next week...

soon_2_be_mom09

Asked by soon_2_be_mom09 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• has she had sex with anyone else?? if she has take a home pregnancy test if you are anxious for an answer
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 12:16 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• no she has not had sex with anyone else... i think she might be because i too also had normal peiods up in til my 5th month... and had negative HPT tests.
    soon_2_be_mom09

Answer by soon_2_be_mom09 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• you never know it all in gods hands so if she is she need to see a doctor
    mommietomyfive

Answer by mommietomyfive at 2:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2009