Anyone interested in seeing how life really began?

Check out this amazing video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6IrUUDboZo

It's only six and a half minutes long, but it does a wonderful job at explaining the very complex process that took millions of years!

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 12:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh, good...before I opened this, I cringed, thinking it was going to be some Creationist propaganda...

(I didn't look at whom it was posted by...lol...just saw the title and groaned)

GREAT video!

THANKS!!

(its going on my blog)
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 3:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• That is if you believe that....Creationist here.
    Momma.Mare

Answer by Momma.Mare at 12:41 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• God created everything in my eyes I know he is real
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• When someone can produce me something alive from a rock I'll listen.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Thank you for sharing that video my2.5 boys, I will have a look at it tomorrow.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 2:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

I could say the same about you but I have respect for people who believe otherwise than myself.
    I'm assuming you opened this post (Thinking it was about Creation) and was getting ready to leave a rude comment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hey, at least I post under my own name.

And actually, I only post rude comments when they are warranted by blatant ignorance.

And I still have the integrity to identify myself when I do.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 4:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Interesting video but I still believe there is a greater intelligence behind it all. Whether we want to think it's been millions of years or only a few thousand, there is still a greater intelligence that set it all into motion there and that intelligence is GOD.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Don't need a video! Here's how life began: "In the beginning, GOD created the Heavens and the Earth." Genesis 1:1. Here's the other one "Then God said, let US make man in OUR image." Genesis 1:24. That is all the proof of how life began that I will ever need.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Colleen, no one has ever said that life came from a rock. Life started through chemical reactions. You know the same kinds of chemical reactions that bond two hydrogen molecules with one oxygen to create water? No prior life, nor god, is needed for that.

Thalassa, I will forgive your groan, this time. But I always look at who posted the question before I even open it. There are some women on here that I refuse to respond to, no matter how much they try and bait the question.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 8:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2009