Paranoia, perhaps?

I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones or WHAT, but I swear everyone in my life hates me right now, except for my DH. My best friend hasn't returned my calls in like a month, my mom seems agitated. Even when someone asks me about the baby, I swear I can feel their eyes glazing over, anticipating having to listen to me talk. I don't tend to go on and on about my daughter because I know it can frustrate some people to talk about one thing forever. I don't butt my nose in where it doesn't belong. I guess maybe I'm worried that people are sick of me because I'm in the spotlight? I really don't know. Has anyone else ever felt this way while pregnant? Just .... hated?

KatieBatey

Asked by KatieBatey at 12:16 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i have felt like that too!!! sometimes i wonder if anyone understands what im gong through and sometimes i wonder if its just me and my hormones over reacting lol...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 12:20 AM on Feb. 4, 2009