Do I or don't I?

So I use to work (until 2 weeks ago) and when I worked I refused to pick my husband's dirty clothes off the bedroom floor. I would pick them up to pile them while I vacuumed but leave them in the pile. He is a grown man! We have a hamper in the bathroom, off our bedroom!. So now that I don't work and he is still doing it.. do I still leave them or do I pick them up since he is providing all the $$ now?! I would leave them there to prove a point! I am not a maid and he never helps with anything else (besides making dinner everynight) Once he has no clean underwear.. well not my problem me and the kids had clean clothes cause we use the hampers !

ajrjj05

Asked by ajrjj05 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 4, 2012 in Relationships

• This is really such a tiny thing to cause trouble over. If you're doing laundry, just pick it up, or move the basket to where he keeps dropping his stuff.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• He works full time and makes dinner every night? Pick up his clothes.
    gaelara

Answer by gaelara at 10:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• wow..if you're doing laundry, pick the clothing up.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:07 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• I have to agree here, my hubby kicks his clothes off at bedtime and they remain in the floor on his side of the bed. I do not do laundry without doing his as well. He works hard (I do too, I have a home daycare so I am constantly cleaning and stuff) but he is my husband, I do not mind doing this for him.

Does he eventually do his own laundry if you do not pick it up?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• .
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2012

• pick them up...is this really such a big deal in the scheme of life?
    I mean I totally understand since my hubby will deliberately just drop his clothes NEXT to the basket but never IN it-like he doesn't even have to take an extra step to get them in there!...but he will never change and it's really not worth getting all upset or nitpicky about ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2012