You have dogs?

how many? i have 2 dogs a female(bichon)11 months and a male(bichon/poodle mix) 2 yrs.

dianaNbryanMami

Asked by dianaNbryanMami at 7:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2012 in Pets

• i have a 1.5 yr old weimaraner/ wolf mix, he's a handful to say the least (and huge) but he's super cute and super sweet (when he doesn't want to play lol)
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 7:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• We have a 1 year old chiweenie (male)

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• Right now 3. We are dog sitting for someone. But only 2 are ours. Both female pit bulls 1yr and 10 weeks.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 8:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• No dogs, cats or pets of any kind. I have 2 children, 16 and 14.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• We have a pit bull. I love it. Every time a stranger approaches the house, they always look at the dog and first words from their mouths are "Will he hurt me?" Keep in mind, he's kenneled, couldn't get to them unless I or my kids let him out (which my kids know if someone hurts me, they are to turn the dog loose). My response is always "Depends on why you're here." lol It's kinda sad, though, because he's pretty much a total wuss - unless he seriously thinks you are about to hurt me or my kids. Then he goes totally nuts, but people just look at him and assume he's going to tear them apart.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• We have a toy Applehead Chihuahua, and Chi-Pom mix, and my baby is a Poodle I adopted from the animal shelter. He'd been very abused and neglected, and he's just now coming out of his shell. He's named after Sheldon, the character on "The Big Bang Theory."
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• Two Siberian Huskies.

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• i have a 2 year old mastiff. And 4 cats.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2012

• Both of my girls passed this year, the last in April.
    I'm startting to get the itch, but I believe a home always needs 2 dogs. I am not quite ready to commit, yet.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2012

• I have five at the moment. One Dane/Lab mix that is almost 14, one Carolina wolf that is 151/2, one Chow/Rottie puppy that is 7 months old, and one Pyr/Lab mix puppy that we're training to be our livestock guardian. The fifth was my mom's Lab/Pit mix that has a forever home with us ~ he's 5. Next spring I'll be adding a purebred Pyr to our livestock guarding duty (also with at least a year of training ahead of her).
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2012