Has Any one gotten Pregnant after getting the Gardasil Vaccine?Im Curious to see if any one has conceived after receiving Gardasil. Me and another member on Cm have both been trying to conceive for more then 6 months, we both have the vaccine in whole or in part. We were wondering if its the gardasil that is keeping us from getting pregnant?

Asked by luvnlife1987 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no i had it a couple years ago and i had no problem getting pregnant the only problem i had was staying pregnant the first 3 times now she has been hanging on

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i got the shot and i got pregnant.

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• my speech prof had the first part of the vaccine then got pregnant

Answer by aliciatron at 2:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I had the shots this year and had no problems concieving. Did both of you take hormonal bc for along time? *baby Dust*

Answer by KJ_on at 11:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I had an IUD (copper) before trying to Conceive. I'm glad to see that some women have had some luck.

Answer by neenerashley at 12:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I got pregnant two months after my shots!

Answer by babyruby02 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i had all three of my shots and i'm 16 weeks preg

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i was only on the mireana iud for a year and i have had it out since may and still havent been able to concieve

Answer by luvnlife1987 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009