Am I the only one who likes Bollywood movies?

I really like Bollywood movies...in fact, I LOVE anything to do with India. I just watched this indian movie on Youtube the other day, and it was a beautiful romance story! I cried at the end! If any of you like Bollywood movies, you should check it out. SRK01FAN has posted each scene consecutively on Youtube with english subtitles....
the movie is called Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. (Loosely translates to "I have given my heart to you, my love")

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 1:16 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree... i love bollywood movies... they are amazing and sooooo beautiful!!!
    If you have any great ones that you no of please let me no!!!
    thank you
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 1:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I think one is called East meets West, I to enjoy them. Not sure but it might be a really pretty musical one that I am thinking of.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• no, sorry i totally hate those bollywood movies.

i like india, the country, but the movies are just too much. cant identify myself with the music either.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love bollywood movies! I also love India food!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• dh and i LOVE bollywood movies! we got hooked when one of my bf from hs was an extra in a couple of them. so we watched them to look for her, but after that.. WHAM... we have indian night every saturday at our house...
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You know i love bollywood movies , i just bought The Cheetah Girls "One World". I absolutly love it because they go to india to star in a bollywood movie , i know im a kid at heart but our next movie night we will have to watch it.
    twinmomanddylan

Answer by twinmomanddylan at 11:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2009