• In the Spotlight:

im single and pregnant

my boyfriend left me when i told him i was pregnant. i did not know and i feel so sad and scared. i need encouragement

nraschelle

Asked by nraschelle at 1:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just know things will be fine and that you can do it .. that happened with my first and i felt lost but it was all worth it when i saw my son for the first time
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• keep your head up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Do you have family or friends to help? Maybe get a part time job to save? Do you work? Try church to make friends,and get motivation.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• have faith in Jesus CHrist and he will help you . Pray and talk to God tell him about it and he will make away when there seems to be no way.... IF you need anything im just a message away.. GOd bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hey, from one single mom to another... let me know if you have any questions or just need to talk.

*hugs*
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 2:04 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Feel free to write me anytime or to say hi if you need to talk:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It's hard, but trust me as long as you try your hardest you can do it. I was 18 and single when I was pregnant with my son. He's an awesome often frustrating almost 10 yr old now. If you ever need to talk just or whatever message me :)
    urthat1chick

Answer by urthat1chick at 3:32 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm 16 and a single mom. I was so lost, every bone in my body hurt when he left. It was more then a heartbreak. It was 5 days before our wedding too. He hasn't even contacted me since then and I love it! I get to make all the choices in her life, I'M the boss, NOBODY else. My daughter is 6 months old and she has 10 times the love with just me, then she would've with both of us. I love being a single mom, It's great. Even though I get all the poopy diapers, all the sleepless nights and puke in my face, its worth it because I get all the love, all the kisses all the hugs, all the "Ma Ma's" I get to witness her first everythings, I get to teach her, I get to raise her how I want. I don't have to share her!! I didn't have to agree on a name for her, I didn't have to agree on a nursery theme or what toys she plays with, It's truly awesome in so many ways.
    b_pacheco

Answer by b_pacheco at 6:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• okay i'm not a single mom but i am young... and i know it's hard well add me if you'd like... :[
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009