How can I get my DD to use the potty at home

My DD is in a Daycare that also has a preschool class. She was able to move up to the class since she is doing very well with using the potty at school. At home, She has so many accidents. She refuses to go poop on the potty and we have to force her to go pee. If she does have an accident, she never tells us. I just don't understand. She does so well at school. Everyone I talk to say she will eventually catch on to the whole process, but it is getting so annoying. She is ruining so many pairs of panties. Has anyone ever had/have this problem? Any advice will be so great.

DonnaB00

Asked by DonnaB00 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ask the preschooler teacher how she gets the children to go, and let them know she has a lot of accidents at home. 20-30 minutes after she eates you can just take her to the potty, 15 min after for drinks..apple juice and lemonade comes back out alot faster like 5-10 minutes. This is how I stopped accidents, and she eventually went on her own.
    Niamom

Answer by Niamom at 12:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009