all of my stretch marks are raised...

all of them are raised up... badly. there isnt one that is not swollen and raised up. and i have quite a few.

is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes,happens.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:05 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Occasionally, over time they lighten and fade away (rarely do they fade completely away). Also, they may be irritated, try using coco butter to help soothe the irritation and prevent more stretch marks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hi,

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at

www.stretchmarkszapped.com
    jennifer8055

Answer by jennifer8055 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2009