i feel SO sick right now.

im 39 weeks preg and i am getting SO sick feeling right now.

is nausea a typical symptom of labor coming on?

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It can be or your just not feeling well,i would get medical advice from your doctor that knows your history best,good luck!

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• im just wondering if it is TYPICAL to get nauseas prior to labor.

i know if im really sick to tell my dr.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I did when I was in labor. Then I threw up all over the nurse. I felt so bad and she just said I knew that was going to happen.

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 2:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I got nauseas throughout my whole pregnancy:( and I was throwing up throught my first trimester.

Answer by kimaam at 3:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• with all three of my pregnancies, morning sickness came back with a vengeance about a week before each was born.

now, with #3, that sucked because I kept having preterm labor so it would come back each time that happened too.

it has to do with the hormones released to bring on labor, some people's bodies just don't tolerate it well which causes the sick feeling/nausea and such

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2009