Is this normal my baby has a allergy?

My 3 months old baby has a weird allergy is like small little burns and dry all over his body what is it I went to the DOC put I didnt really understand whats happening ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well what did the doctor say?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Your baby could be allergic to nickel or have excema. What did the doctor say it was?
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sounds like eczema. make sure your dr explains things to you in detail and if you dont understand them dont feel dumb by asking him to lay it a little thinner for you. eremember you don't have the 200K in student loans forthe education he/she has so make sure you leave with a clear understanding of the who what where when and whys
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 7:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If you don't understand what the doctor told you, I'd suggest calling the office and having them explain further. It's the only way you will get the correct information.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 4, 2009